A high quality wireless doorbell linked to a period styled wireless brass bell push on a varnished Tudor oak plinth. The plinth incorporates a wireless extender and is connected to a brass bell push, so that it becomes a purely wireless bell push arrangement without any need to cable to the inside. This then sends a wireless signal around your home when the bell push is pressed. The system has a 100m distance and operates at a frequency in the 868MHz range which is less crowded, and avoids any problems with interference. The chime units have an analogue (rotary) volume control and CD quality sound.
- Period Styled brass push on a varnished Tudor oak plinth
- Porcelain Button "Press"
- 100m range (metal frames, thick walls and UPVC frames will reduce the operating distance)
- CD quality chime sound with a choice of 3 melodies
- The chime unit can be wall mounted as well as free standing
- Choice of 3 chime sounds
- 3 visual chime icons
- Easy installation
- Pre-programmed push to chime and self-learning to avoid interference with neighbours chimes
- Fixings included and the bell push is supplied with a battery
- Wall mounting fixings included with Chime unit
To Listen to Sound Samples, Click Below:
Download Instructions, D912S manual.pdf
- Dimensions - Door Chime, 96.5 x 31 x 125mm
- Dimensions - Bell Push Plinth, 115mm x 115mm
- Dimensions - Bell Push Button, 76mm diam
- Batteries - Chime unit, 4 x AA Alkaline batteries required
- Batteries - Extender, 1 x CR2032 Lithium coin cell ( battery supplied )
- Sound Level dB@1M, 80db
- Chime unit Colour - Silver, Bell push brass on a Varnished Tudor Oak Plinth
- No of tunes available, 3
- Operating frequency, 868MHz.
- Operating temperature range for all chimes is 0°C to + 30°C.
- Operating temperature range for all pushes is -10°C to + 40°C.
- IP Rating, Bell push IP55