This item is a contemporary style bell push on a perspex plinth with an internal wireless extender. The extender will send a wireless signal to Libra+ and Honeywell wireless doorbells, and is completely protected for outdoor use. Just attach the plinth unit to a wall or flat surface (not metal) and when the bell push button is pressed it will send a wireless signal that can be detected by internal wireless chime units. There is no requirement for a cable to the inside of your property - it is a wireless bell push button in a contemporary style.
- 5mm thick white Perspex plinth, 148mm (5.80") x 104mm(4.12"), 25mm deep (1").
- Chrome Push, 76mm diam. (3") with porcelain press.
- Internal Wireless Extender, Range 200m (open field conditions).
- For use with Friedland Libra+ and Honeywell doorbells only.
- Battery, 1 x CR2032 (supplied) - typical life 2 years.
- Distance between mounting screw holes, 120mm (4.70") x 60mm (2.4").
- Screws and Fixings included.
- Operating frequency, 868MHz.
- Operating temperature is -10°C to + 40°C.
- IP Rating, extender, IP55.
- No cabling to the inside of property required, and the plinth should not be placed on metal.