This will convert a conventional wired bell push to work with wireless doorbells and chimes. It is a dual purpose item which can be used either as a standard wireless bell push for the Byron SXi range or an extender.
Dont throw that prized existing bell push away! Use this extender to send a wirefree signal around your property to a single or many bells and chimes.
The Extender is connected to the 2 wires coming from the bell push, and can be located near the door or anywhere else in the property where existing wires reach.
Use this extender if you wish to use a conventional bell push which suits the features of your house.
To Listen to Sound Samples, Click Here: [ Byron BY Sound Sample]
For pdf of Instructions Click Here
- Can be used as a standard wireless bell push for the Byron SXi range. (SX-30T mode)
- 100 meters distance. Metal frames and walls will reduce the operating distance.
- Batteries included
- SX209T Dimensions - 105x35x17mm
- 1 off CR2032 (SX-100) battery (included)
- Compatable with all Byron SXi products and some SX products but not older SX products where the frequency is set by switches.
- If linked into a wired doorbell system, the doorbell must be transformer powered, not battery powered.
- Important: Do not connect the extender unit with any Lighted Bell Push.