View, talk and listen to your visitors with the Byron DIC-23112UK Video Doorbell. Using the Byron View app, you can easily see who is at your door, even if you are not at home. For further peace of mind, you can replay visits or take snapshots.
Watch, answer and welcome
You will be alerted via the app on your smartphone or tablet when someone rings your doorbell. Answer the alert and you will be able to see who is at your doorstep, as well as being able to talk directly with them. This means you will never miss a visitor or delivery again.
Always see your visitors
The camera records in full HD 1080p. It is equipped with a specially designed sensor that picks up only human movement, preventing unnecessary recordings. With a wide detection zone, this video doorbell will see people approaching at a 160 degree angle. The WiFi video doorbell has infra-red night vision and allows the camera to record up to 3 metres in distance even in the dark. The ability to record and play back any suspicious nocturnal activity, provides your family with a greater sense of security.
Easy to install
Please note that prior to installation it is important to check your wiring. The video doorbell connects using 2 wires and therefore can be used with almost all existing doorbell wiring. The included 12V/1A adaptor can be used to power the video doorbell. This makes it easy to install. It is weatherproof with an IP55 protection rating. The DIC- 23112 Video Doorbell can be connected via an ethernet cable or by WiFi using the Byron View App available on both Android or IOS. No more struggling. Just fast and easy installation.
Safe and secure
Extend your home security by viewing back visitors via a SD-Card-MAX 32GB, (not included) or by using the FREE App (Available on both iOS and Android) on your smartphone or tablet. Create your own password for maximum security. The app and video doorbell use EU-based servers and comply with the latest privacy legislations, ensuring your data is safe and secure. Stay safe with a Smart life!
What’s in the box?
Video doorbell, 12V/1A adaptor, wall bracket, power cable, 2x 1 m lock/gate cable, screws, plugs, screwdriver, 2x warning sticker, instruction manual and Plug-In Byron Chime
- The video bell works through WiFi and will work on the app at any range as long as you are connected. Byron range for the Plug-in Chime is 100m (in Open Field and at suitable conditions). Metal Frames , thick walls And UPVC door frames will reduce the operating distance.
- View and Talk - View, listen and talk to visitors using your smartphone or tablet
- Safe and secure - Store recordings on a micro SD card (max. 32 GB not included)
- This Byron Video door bell has the ability to link to you smartphone and a traditional Doorchime. If your phone is in use or out of battery others at home will still hear the tradional doorbell; never missing your visitor
- Easy to install - Wall mounting and 2 wire installation makes it easy to install with existing doorbell wiring
- Always see your visitors - Take snapshots or start recording the moment someone approaches
- Welcome your visitors - Connect the video doorbell to your new or existing door opener and unlock the door with your smartphone
Instructions included in box for Video Doorbell, click the link below for Instructions to add an additional Chime
BY201x and BY202x manual
- Extra 100m Portable Chime Unit: Click Here [ BY201Wx ]
- Extra 100m Plug-in Chime Unit : Click Here [ BY202Wx ]
- Dimensions - Video Bell Push 28 x 61 x 145mm.
- Dimensions - Door Chime 110 x 44 x 75mm. (excluding socket pins)
- Camera Resolution 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Bell push, IP55 weatherproof rated for outdoor use.
- 2 Wired cable installation
- Colour - Black push and White Chime
- One Video bell push button and one Plug-In chime.
- The Chime has a choice of 8 selectable chime sounds and 4 selectable Volumes
- No Batteries are needed
- Plug-In chime Range is 100m Metal Frames , thick walls And UPVC door frames will reduce the operating distance.
- Operating temperature range for all chimes is 0°C to + 30°C.
- View angle horizontal- 160.
- Night Vision up to 3m
- Byron E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Byron Customer Services Tel +44 (0) 1527 557700
- Byron Technical Support Tel +44 (0) 0845 2301231
|Note* Byron BY range of products are not compatible with the Byron SX, SXi or TX range.